Re: Debian Local Area Network' (Debian-LAN)

Hi,

Debian LAN is indeed interesting, simpler approach tha Edu. But I see some
blocking missing features.

1) Subnet switch to an arbitrary 10.x.x.x/24 or even better 10.x.x.x/23 and
also 192.169.x.x networks

2) The mainserver shouldn't act as gateway. Most plain, small organization networks
have a dedicated gateway (which often is an ADSL router/gateway) and
the server should live with this.

Cheers

Giorgio

Givent that you'll provide such a fix, I'll probably do a test.

Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero
Ufficio:   +41 91 735 62 48
Cellulare: +41 79 629 20 63