Re: [slx-www-int] Our webpage status and a call for participation in moving content

Hi
I moved most of the content I could find from slx.no to speaker.skolelinux.org, except images & documents, because of a permission problem on the server (Arnt will look at it)
thanks
Olivier
Le 10 mars 2012 06:56, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> a écrit :
Hi Arnt,

On Samstag, 10. März 2012, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
> > to which server is the setup being moved?
> speaker.skolelinux.(no,org) and skolelinux.org (as far as I know)

ok, I even have a shell account there :)

> > what kind of CMS do you plan to use there?
> Joomla , in a newer version .
> Most of the web guys are familiar with it, and we do not wish to switch to
> any other CMS framework now. We have bad past experience with doing that.

I hope updating the content is easy...

> Thanks Holger, I will let you know as soon as it is up and running.

Thanks, Arnt!

cheers,
       Holger