Workstation - mounting problems

Hi,

yesterday afternoon after a clean installation of a server and
a client workstation I've not been able to login into the client,
either with the first account created on the server, nor with
fresh created accounts (from Gosa).

I got a popup message "Cannot enter home directory. Using /" at
the login screen.

I checked via terminal login (as root) that the users where
exported running "getent passwd" and this was OK.

I guess the authenticaton of the client failed so that
Kerberos didn't allow for NFS mount. But I have to investigate
further this afternoon.

Do I have to do some operation on GOsa
to add Workstation clients?

Best Regards