Re: [Bruker] Experience with exams using Skolelinux?

Hi.
Not sure i have very mutch to contribute with, but I've used ClearOS for quite som time as proxy/firewall for a school. This out-of-box setup has a nice proxy/contentfilter and whitelist/blacklist function. Easy to use and easy to deploy. It's based on iptables with a nice web-config tool.

Helge Tore Høyland