Re: A problem with 10.0.0.0/8 as the backbone network and consumer routers?

Hi,

I agrre that it shoul be possible to choose between

-standard 10.0.0.0/8 for large centralized school management
-10.x.x.0/23 (or 24 and 23 and 22) single school
-192.168.x.x/24 for small schools and even offices

And this choice should be an option in the expert install.

Cheers

Giorgio