Admin Users - hash problems

Hi,

since yesterday I'm triing to setup a Mainserver/Workstation combination.
(squeeze-testing-DVD, freshly synced and with correct MD5SUM)

I can do graphical local login with the user created during installation,
and I also can do a root login on a terminal (CTRL-ALT-Fx).

Logging in into gosa with admin/rootpasswd I get a screen
that asks for passwd change, but the change fails because
"Cannot find a suitable password method for the current hash!"
Thus I cannot manage anything.

Cheers

Giorgio Pioda

P.S: Looking at the /etc/exports I've been pleased to see
that all the exports are kerberized now!

P.S 2: What about installing in Wheezy/Sid taste?

--
Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero
Ufficio:   +41 91 735 62 48