Debian Edu for Schools

Hello

My name is Chikondi Lifa, I am the Network Administrator for Bishop Mackenzie International School in Malawi.  I am looking at setting up Debian Edu across my network.  However before I can go ahead, I would like to know if there are any IB, MYP, PYP schools using the software and how they are using it.  I wish to know what applications they are running to teach the students.

Currently we are running various software across Windows XP machines.  Unfortunately we have had a few problems with some of the apps and would like a purpose built OS+Apps for use in teaching.

I look forward to your response.

Regards

Chikondi