Re: Debian Edu/Skolelinux 6.0.3 beta1 test release

On Saturday 24 December 2011 16:53 Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am happy to finally announce "Debian Edu Squeeze 6.0.3 beta1"!

I'm happy to give my latest test results:

With netinst the system ends up mostly unuseable.
It seems that there are differences in dvd and netinstall .
Wiith dvd there are NO errors and all went well, so netinst and dvd are
For both installs I used the beta1 images ...
I'm using Virtualbox 4.1.6-dfsg-2 on a mixed debian amd64 laptop.

For further investigation the latest testinstall logs are here:
net install:
http://user.skolelinux.org/~jever/DebianEdu/testinstalls/2011/2011-12-24_14-42/

dvd install:
http://user.skolelinux.org/~jever/DebianEdu/testinstalls/2011/2011-12-25_18-11/

All my testinstall logs from d-i can be found here:
http://user.skolelinux.org/~jever/DebianEdu/testinstalls/

Greetings
Jürgen Leibner