coccinella für Debian squeeze updated/re-packaged

Hi all,

I have update/re-packaged coccinella. The-Coccinella is a jabber/chat client with integrated whiteboard functionality.

My packaging work continues an effort, initially taken by Mirian Ruiz.
http://www.miriamruiz.es/debian/coccinella/

I have provided test packages here:
deb http://packages.it-zukunft-schule.de/debian {squeeze|wheezy|sid} nightly

The packages have been built from this Git repos:
http://code.it-zukunft-schule.de/gitweb?p=coccinella.git;a=summary

Those of you who are interested in seeing coccinella in Debian Edu wheezy, please feel invited to follow and contribute to this reopened Debian BTS RFP/ITP:

I really would like to see that piece of software in Debian for wheezy/stable.

Greets+Thanks,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: