Re: Kturtle in Bengali...

My .po files has been uploaded to the trunk already by our  moderator.Please visit the link below:
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/bn/kdeedu/7
I am thankful to you that you people found my work appreciatory.But my professors didn't find it appreciatory as I am doing this in my final year project.For that reason,I want to extend my work and trying to create the package solely in Bengali.
If my work is redundant then I want to do this only for my local machine.But I am in desperate need of this solution.
Please help me to proceed.

Best Regards,
Joysankar Sengupta