Re: Developer gathering 2 - 4th December in Trondheim, Norway

Hi,

On Dienstag, 1. November 2011, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
> A low budget developer gathering will be held in Trondheim on 2 - 4 th of
> December 2011.
>
> See here for more details:
>
> http://www.friprogramvareiskolen.no/Gathering/2011-12-02-04-Trondheim
>
> Please note that _no_ travel or sleeping accommodation expenses will
> reimbursed. Dinner (local food) will only be sponsored on saturday.
>
> I would like to encourage people to do the same in other cities, preferably
> on the same weekend.

this matches perfectly with http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2011/Hildesheim which I
intend to visit anyway. If other people would be interested to show up there
as well, we could hijack the Wheezy-BSP to finish our Squeeze release! ;-)

cheers,
	Holger, who is sad to not have much time for -edu atm