Developer gathering 2 - 4th December in Trondheim, Norway

Hi all,

A low budget developer gathering will be held in Trondheim on 2 - 4 th of December 2011.

See here for more details:

http://www.friprogramvareiskolen.no/Gathering/2011-12-02-04-Trondheim

Please note that _no_ travel or sleeping accommodation expenses will reimbursed. Dinner (local food) will only be sponsored on saturday.

I would like to encourage people to do the same in other cities, preferably on the same weekend.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Have a nice day/ week!

Best regards
Arnt Ove Gregersen