Debian Edu / Skolelinux at Kieler LinuxTag 2011

Hi DebEdu folks,

just a short notice about an event in Kiel, Germany where a handfull of Skoletuxes will show what our next Debian Edu squeeze release already can do...

http://www.kieler-linuxtage.de/index.php?seite=programm.html&untermenu=Besucher-Info

Skolelinux will have a combined booth with X2go and our local school project ,,IT-Zukunft Schule'' (IT future for schools).

Amongst others there will be a couple of possibly interesting talks on education and free software on the Saturday. One of these talks will be a live demo of a working Debian Edu mini-network, showing all the versatile features, we have.

If any of you by chance might be around we will be happy to meet you at the Kieler Linux Day.

Take care and maybe see ya at the weekend!!!
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: