Re: Back from Fronter (LMS from NO)?

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:01:56 +0200, RalfGesellensetter <rgx@gmx.de> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> non-free LMS "fronter" is (or rather: was) developped in Norway,
> if I got it right, now discontinued.

I see no sign on <URL: http://www.fronter.no/ > indicating that Fronter
is discontinued.  I have not heard anything about it elsewhere either.
As far as I know, it is still developed.  What is your source?

> Our municipality was "clever enough" to buy a super-license that
> includes free usage for our school. They are supposed to install MBRS
> for room booking along with fronter. I wonder if this is feasible at
> all - apart from consumer lock-in effects...

What do you want to share between them?  User database?  If not, how
could the existence of a Fronter installation affect MBRS?

Happy hacking,