Re: Any experience with MRBS

El Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 07:45:51AM +0200, RalfGesellensetter va escriure:
> Dear fellas,
>
> I wonder if anybody here has got experience with the
> Meeting Room Booking System (MRBS running with LAMP)?
>
> We plan to use this online tool to allow teachers booking
> our resources (like special rooms or mobile beamers).

At work we evaluated multiple booking systems (including MRBS) and ended up
using phpScheduleIt (http://www.php.brickhost.com).

I don't remember why we choosed that one, but we've been using it for some
months now and we have no complaints from the users, so if you haven't looked
at it maybe it could be an option too.

Greetings,

  Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69