open bugs that are actually already closable

Hi Holger,

is there a reason for a couple of bugs for debian-edu-config etc. being still open although they could also actually be closed? I know that the package upload to Debian will do this anyway, but it is somehow confusing, flicking through the bug list and seeing bugs that are actually already fixed but not documented in the reports.

I have started closing a couple of them, but now I though that there is a system behind that.(?)

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: