Re: browser races

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 03:10:37PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:

> if you look at http://mozilla.debian.net/ pick "testing (Wheezy)",
> "Iceweasel" and "5.0" you'll be told exactly what to do.

Perhaps I need to try at home.  The page (viewed with IceWeasel 3.5)
behind a sometimes boring proxy does not change at all ...

But even if I assume I can get IceWeasel in any version for any release,
in how far is this a sign that it will hit unstable in a predictable
point in time?  But I should probably stop this OT discussion here.
Sorry for stealing your time with this.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--