remaining errors testsuite

Hi,

I tried to find the reason for the remaining errors reported by the
testsuite (Terminalserver DVD installation):

error: can not find SSL certificate for http://www,
error: Unable to download http://ftp.skolelinux.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz,
error: ./webserver: Missing /etc/iceweasel/profile/cert_override.txt.

I found that one if not the only reason for these errors is, that
within the installer, there is no DNS available.  The network is
available, but hostnames cannot be resolved.  I tried to understand
why, but /etc/resolv.conf and /target/etc/resolv.conf are rather
confusing, a broken link that starts working when rebooting after
installation (?!?) and so on.

Does anybody have more clue on how the network is managed in the
installer?

It would be great to fix these remaining errors even if they are
not fatal.

Any help appreciated, bests regards,

    Andi