Re: cd/dvd status

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 02:54:40PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> > I had to revert some modifications concerning krb5-config, as it was
> > not possible to login at all on other machines.  I suggest to postpone
> > these modifications until wheezy.  The same is valid for NFSv4 with
> > sec=krb5p:krb5i:krb5.
>
> So that means we still use unencrypted nfs3 and machines have to be added
> before users can log in?!

No, we use NFSv4, but without added kerberos
privacy/integrity/authentication.  The machines have to be added to
the workstation-netgroup to be able to mount the home directories.

It should be possible to switch the features on easily at least for
some profiles, but this is not done out of the box yet.  (I had other
things to fix before looking into that issue.)

Cheers,

	Andi