Re: new artwork for squeeze - work in progress

hi everyone!

first, let me thank you guys for the debian-edu distro and all the
effort you put into it. i think you are doing a wonderful and important
job here.  it's really exciting and inspiring to me and i am glad that i
was given the opportunity to participate.

On 09/06/11 10:16, Marius Bjørnstad Kotsbak wrote:

> And the flat hat is allowed? :D

hehe. i think we can flag that as "untested" :D

> But maybe a better international educational symbol than the rucksack?

sure! i'm open to suggestions. i can paint/model virtually anything
(given enough time). just hit me with any idea and we'll see how we can
implement it.

cheers!
christoph