Re: gosa-netgroups -> hostname entry in nis triples needs format <host>.<domain>

If we need a fqdn GOsa must find the domainname in any place.
Or GOsa get it from any place in ldap (I need the dump to check it) or
get it from gosa.conf.

When you send me the ldap dump I'll choose the best option.

Greets

--
Alejandro Escanero Blanco
Administrador de Sistemas GNU/Linux