Re: GOsa/LDAP/Samba integration -> GoPDC integration in debian-edu-config

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 11:11:12PM +0200, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> last night I have looked into Samba+LDAP+GOsa. The realization about
> that part for Debian Edu/Skolelinux is: if we want flawless und
> fluent Windows integration in Debian Edu (yes, we want that!!!) then
> there is still a bunch of work to do.

[...]
> Any comments, any other ideas?

Can we first bring the current system to a status where the things
that worked before the Hamburg meeting work again and the things we
"fixed" in Hamburg can be tested?

I think of NetworkManager issues, NFS4 and Kerberos, LTSP-CLients, ...

Best regards,

     Andi