Re: Mini developer gathering in Trondheim, Norway

Den 03. juni 2011 02:09, skrev Holger Levsen:
On Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
A coordination meeting would be nice :)  We will probably need some time to
have our enviroment up and running, but we can agree on a time tomorow ?
coordinate tomorrow^wtoday via irc? :)

Japp, that is easiest. Which channel(s) do you plan on hanging on during the gathering?

Mike: 10:30h is ok, then we will have a chance to get the environment up and hopefully do some initial testing to report back about.

--
Marius