Re: Mini developer gathering in Trondheim, Norway

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
[...]

May I suggest that we schedule a joint meeting (IRC, possibly audio/video) for some time between 19.00h and 22.00h to coordinate the joint efforts?

A coordination meeting would be nice :)  We will probably need some time to have our enviroment up and running, but we can agree on a time tomorow ?

Unfortunately the response to our invitations to join the mini gathering has not been overwhelming, so currently we have only 2 participants, but that may change.

Best regards
Arnt Ove Gregersen