Re: fresh install problems

Am Dienstag, 10. Mai 2011 schrieb Volker Cordes:
> Hello,
>
> I just installed debian edu based on squeeze and need some help with
> configuring the things I need. It would be great if you could point me
> to some documentation or answer my questions directly.

Dear Volker,

welcome to Skolelinux/Debian Edu! Good luck with your installation.
As soon as you complete your first productive installation in a
school, please let us know - we will be proud to add a correspoding
red dot in our SkoleMap ;)

	http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReferenceSchools

I assume that your location is not too far from mine, Oldenburg is
just an hour away from my school, I guess.

Kind regards
Ralf