Re: kdm

 Tirsdag 17. mai 2011 20.13.56 skrev Volker Cordes :
> Hello,
>
> because kdm was mission on my installation dvd I installed it
> manually (on tjener and in chroot for thinclients) and encountered
> the following problem:
>
> - a symlink is created in /etc/rc4.d to start kdm which breaks the
> thin clients
>
> I don't know if this is a bug but I thought I should mention it.
>
> Thanks,
> Volker

Is this Lenny or Squeeze?

Anyway, if you have a pure tjener-profile installed, you should not have
kdm installed, unless you installed the tjener-profile and eiter
workstation- or ltspserver-profile togeter with tjener.

But most imnportant, Lenny or Squeeze?

--
Klaus Ade
67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D