Re: debian-edu on debconf11

Hi,

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 10:16:19PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> > Are you going to be there too?  Does anybody plan to give a
> > presentation about debian-edu?  I think we should at least have some
> > kind of open discussion like a BoF session to discuss the present
> > status and further development.
>
> sounds like a great idea!
>
> Andreas, can you please submit an event, I'd suggest exactly what you
> suggested :) "plans & challenges for wheezy" 8-)

Done:

	DebConf11 - submitted Events:

  Debian-Edu: Current Status and Future Development

  How can we make Debian even more attractive in education?

  Event type : bof
  Track :
  Language : en
  Event state : undecided
  Progress : new
  Abstract :
  Debian-Edu/Skolelinux has come a long way: This year we celebrate its
  10th anniversary. What are the plans and challenges for wheezy? We
  would like to discuss the current status, problems, possible solutions
  and the goals of the future development of Debian-Edu. Everybody
  interested in a Debian pure blend especially targeted at schools and
  the area of education is welcome.

Please report further ideas/content/changes.

Best regards,

     Andi