Re: Status Gosa-Netgroups (was Re: Status Gosa-Netgroups / Skolelinux presentation in Kiel)

The tests for now are:
- Create nisNetgroups like needed by debian-edu and add users and machines to the nisNetgroup
- Test the nisNetgroups created
- Create and Test nisNetgroup in a nisNetgroup
- Check usability

Probably I have some time next week end if weather is bad, Do you need a screencast?

Thanks

2011/5/3 Jürgen Leibner <2010jl@gmx.de>
On Tuesday 03 May 2011 00:46 Alejandro wrote:
> Correct, this is a small installation manual:
>
> - Is needed to have a running GOsa
>
> - The ldap server (Openldap) must have nis.schema or
> rfc2307bis.schema
>
> - Download with svn in a temporal directory:
>
> svn co
> https://oss.gonicus.de/repositories/gosa-contrib/netgroups/trunk
> netgroups
>
> - Copy files to correct directories with gosa-update:
>
> cd netgroups
>
> update-gosa install plugin.dsc
>
> - Restart apache and configure gosa.conf as indicated in
> doc/README.gosa
>
> Probably the plugin for users and the plugin for machines will be
> finished before the friday.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Actual TODO:
> - Translation
> - Plugin for users to add it to nisNetgroups
> - Plugin for workstations to add it to nisNetgroups
> - Plugin for servers to add it to nisNetgroups
> - Domain stuff

... what should I see / test and where should I report?

Greetings
 Jürgen Leibner