Re: linux musterlösung vom Landesmedienzentrum BW?

Hi,

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 08:07:25PM +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:
> Philipp Huebner:
> > On 02/05/11 17:52, Thomas Koch wrote:
> > > to be seriously lacking behind Debian releases.
> >
> > To be honest - so does Debian Edu ;)
> Well, I should have made this more clear: They are currently in the release
> process of the first version based on Lenny! (AFAIK)

> It makes me wonder, if there is some conspiracy to let Linux look old by
> purpose. [...]

I am working at a school here in Baden-Württemberg, but we have the M$
Musterlösung in my school.  When I tried to find out more about the
GNU/Linux version (on the web), I got almost exactly that expression:
There seems to be neither concern to share ideas and knowledge, nor
the interest to promote the System as a true alternative.

Perhaps another fig leaf which then ends commented as "we tried it,
but _unfortunately_ the users prefer another system".

Regards,

	Andi