Re: linux musterlösung vom Landesmedienzentrum BW?

Philipp Huebner:
> On 02/05/11 17:52, Thomas Koch wrote:
> > to be seriously lacking behind Debian releases.
>
> To be honest - so does Debian Edu ;)
Well, I should have made this more clear: They are currently in the release
process of the first version based on Lenny! (AFAIK)
It makes me wonder, if there is some conspiracy to let Linux look old by
purpose. But one should respect (a variation of) Hanlon's Razor[1].

[1] "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by
stupidity."

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro