linux musterlösung vom Landesmedienzentrum BW?

Hi,

do you know the "Linux-Musterlösung" provided by the Landesmedienzentrum
Baden-Württemberg? Does it somehow builds on or relates to Debian-Edu?
Do you know the people building it? Do they interact with Debian-Edu? It seems
to be seriously lacking behind Debian releases.

I'm asking because I've been contacted by a teacher of a school using this
distribution.

Maybe Linux in schools of BW will get some boost from the new green-social
government... :-)

[1] http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux-Musterlösung

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro