Re: Status Gosa-Netgroups (was Re: Status Gosa-Netgroups / Skolelinux presentation in Kiel)

Hi,

On Freitag, 29. April 2011, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Do you have any new status on this little project? During the last
> days I have set up a demo Skole network (which works brilliantly now),

yay!

> but the netgroups always have to be edited with ldapvi.

hmmm. this is annoying, but maybe not a release blocker?

> Thus, this
> burns under our nails and we should have a draft till the developer
> meeting in Hamburg (end of May, beginning of July, refer to the
> current poll...).

thanks for the reminder!

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Gathering/2011-Hamburg links to the poll.

So, what do you think: if we dont manage to fix GoSA fast, should we release
with documentation how to achieve that with ldapvi?

cheers,
	Holger