Re: strange network-configuration on installation from cd-squeeze-test-amd64-i386-netinst

[Frank Weißer]
> Hi!
>
> So i'm asking: how did gosa get to be automaticly installed if it even
> doesn't fit to the net-arch of debian-edu/skolelinux ?

Simply a complete lack of alternatives, and it does at least solve
some of the problems we needed to solve. :)

Better to have a fixable solution that is partly working, that have a
non-working solution.  And with Gosa, there were people interesting in
fixing the problems, while for the other discussed options there were
no people to work on them.

Happy hacking,