Re: The norwegian Skolelinux / DebianEdu mailing lists must be migrated

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Montag, 4. April 2011, Herman Robak wrote:
> I am eager to see this happen, as I have had my personal e-mail on
> init.linpro.no for 8-9 years, and the Cinelerra-CV mailing list is
> hosted there, too.
>
> Is there anything I can do?

Thanks for offering to help us Herman, Holger and Mike :)

1. we need a list of lists to migrate

I have asked them for this overview and I will probably soon get it

2. we need to talk to linpro to get proper access to the archives

We have a contact person here that is willing to help us

3. someone needs to set up new lists on alioth

If we still need to move them I will take Mike up on the offer to help us :)

I'm happy+able to help with 3., either via this thread or on #alioth. I'm not
available to *do* 3. (not to mention 1,2 and 4 :-P

But 1. should be done first anyway...

1 is in progress :)

maybe set up a wiki page to track things to do and done...

Good idea

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen