File krb5.conf not configured right if it is a pxe installed workstation.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: File krb5.conf not configured right if it is a pxe installed workstation.
- From: Andreas Schockenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 23:04:00 +0100
- Message-id: <1299535440.2718.8.camel@i965GMx-IF>
kinit called as root says: kinit Cannot contact KDC for realm 'INTERN'
while getting initial credentials.
File krb5.conf not configured right if I make a pxe installation of a
Workstation. If I install from DVD the Workstation works fine.
allow_weak_crypto = true # must be added
default_realm = INTERN
# must be added
kdc = kerberos.intern
admin_server = kerberos.intern
# end must be added