Re: RFS: openteacher

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:01 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 04:54:49PM +0100, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> El mar, 01-03-2011 a las 15:56 +0100, Holger Levsen escribió:
> > each time I see "openteacher" I'm thinking I wouldn't like a very simple and
> > limited tool being called like I am. I'm not a teacher, but I think the name
> > is unfortunate.
> >
> > maybe it's just me...
>
> Not only you, I've thought exactly the same the first time I saw the
> RFS.

What's the issue with the name?

So is there anyone (=any teacher) who volunteers to contact upstream
(possibly proxied through the maintainer who RFSed the package) about
this?

I'm quite new to the whole process so if someone could just point me in the right direction(if there is a formal method of submitting an RFP) and explain to me what's the issue.

--
Arvind S Raj