Re: Hardisk format problems with virtualbox 4.0 and netinstall.

Dear Holger,

On Sat, 2011-02-19 at 17:28 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Samstag, 19. Februar 2011, Andreas Schockenhoff wrote:
> > No not the problem. Simply no disk is found. Also as root fdisk -l show
> > nothing. Driver ahci is loaded.
> > With fai a similar setup works fine.
> > I check it with real hardware it I have the time.
>
> or maybe you can change the harddisk controller from scsi to ide or sata? what
> are you using now?
Try many controller in the virtualbox and hard-disks. No success.
Figured out that this problem is not a debian-edu problem. The
original packet debian-installer-6.0-netboot has the same problem.
May be I try it upstream.

regards Andreas
PS: Also the disk-less client can see the hard-disk with fdisk -l :-)