Developer Meeting in Zweibrücken // Re: LINBO & italc-rlp integration (Re: Gosa vs. CipUX)

Hi Klaus, hello everybody,

happy new year to you all!

Am Freitag, 7. Januar 2011 schrieb Klaus Knopper:
> Me, too. It would be great if some people who have the power to make it
> happen, could attend our developer meeting in February in
> Zweibrücken/Germany. More about this later.

I take this as an preliminary invitation - although I won't make it there.
As far as I can see, there is a wiki page to sign in:

	http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Zweibruecken2011

The program needs translation (and to be integrated into the wiki page).

Please tell me if you need a hand with translation.

Kind regards
Ralf