Re: italc-rlp integration into Skolelinux (was: Re: LINBO & italc-rlp integration (Re: Gosa vs. CipUX))

Hi Patrick,

On Samstag, 8. Januar 2011, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> A new italc version 1.0.13 is waiting for a upload as soon as squeeze is
> released. A upload before makes no sense. Squeeze has to live with the
> older version 1.0.9 .

great to hear that you're still working on italc! As Jonas said, I think an
upload to experimental now would be a good thing :-)

Another question: do you plan to support italc in squeeze-backports?

cheers,
	Holger