Re: LINBO integration into Skolelinux (was Re: LINBO & italc-rlp integration (Re: Gosa vs. CipUX))

Hi,

On Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011, Christian Kuelker wrote:
> As far as I understood Alioth is dedicated to Debian specific
> software and packaging. Is Linbo Debian specific?
>
> @Holger: did the policy changed?

I never heard about that policy (so I dont know if and when it changed) and
Tux4Kids is hosted on  tux4kids.alioth.debian.org since several years, incl.
windows and macos builds.

The policy is described on the URL I gave in this thread.

cheers,
	Holger