Re: LINBO integration into Skolelinux (was Re: LINBO & italc-rlp integration (Re: Gosa vs. CipUX))

Hi,

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> On Samstag, 8. Januar 2011, Klaus Knopper wrote:
>> I've been trying to upload an update with the currentmost version to
>> sourceforge for a few weeks now, but always after about 3-4 hours, svn
>> commit just dies and gets disconnected from sourceforge. It seems that
>> their https svn access is not suitable for that much data. So, it may be
>> time to rebase the svn anyways, and if Debian or Skolelinux could
>> provide space for that, I would be happy. :-)
>
> alioth.debian.org offers what you want. you could also use git there ;)

Skolelinux RLP has its own servers, so you can use this space and
offer this space to others?

As far as I understood Alioth is dedicated to Debian specific
software and packaging. Is Linbo Debian specific?

@Holger: did the policy changed?

Greetings from Tokyo
Christian