Re: LINBO integration into Skolelinux (was Re: LINBO & italc-rlp integration (Re: Gosa vs. CipUX))

Hi Klaus,

On Samstag, 8. Januar 2011, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> I've been trying to upload an update with the currentmost version to
> sourceforge for a few weeks now, but always after about 3-4 hours, svn
> commit just dies and gets disconnected from sourceforge. It seems that
> their https svn access is not suitable for that much data. So, it may be
> time to rebase the svn anyways, and if Debian or Skolelinux could
> provide space for that, I would be happy. :-)

alioth.debian.org offers what you want. you could also use git there ;)

Considering the size of your sources I'd suggest you put limbo in a seperate
project though (and not into the debian-edu project on alioth).

Check out http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth - it has all the info. The
paragraphs "policy" and "interesting links" are the most interesting ones,
but I suggest you read the rest too :)

cheers,
	Holger