Re: italc-rlp integration into Skolelinux (was: Re: LINBO & italc-rlp integration (Re: Gosa vs. CipUX))

Hey,

thanks for the cc,

> > Since the original italc in Debian is kind of abandoned and italc2 is,
> > as far as I know, not near to be usable, we made a fork of italc that
> > contains our addons, which are examination mode and observer
> > notifications plus a "loose interface" with cipux for internet access
> > and examinee account management. Our package contains the necessary
> > Conflicts: fields in order to just replace italc by italc-rpl cleanly,
> > and works fine with Skolelinux as well as plain Debian. We also have a
> > source patch of italc-rlp vs. italc, so it's quite easy to create
> > italc-rlp from italc using a diff.
A new italc version 1.0.13 is waiting for a upload as soon as squeeze is
released. A upload before makes no sense. Squeeze has to live with the older
version 1.0.9 .
But BTW ... what is italc2? the italc development is still active by Tobias
thus I don't understand this point.

Greetings
Patrick