Re: Gosa vs. CipUX

[Klaus Knopper]
> Hi Petter,

Hi.

> Ok, here I am, at least for LINBO and italc-rlp. What do I need to
> do now?

I would suggest showing up on IRC to coordinate, to a test
installation of the squeeze-test ISOs and figure out what need to
change on the installed system to integrate the two tools to work out
of the box (which I have no idea what is doing).  When you know what
need to change, see if this configuration / setup can be done using
preseeding ( -> add preseeding settings to debian-edu-install),
editing of existing files ( -> create cfengine rules in
debian-edu-config cf/) or by adding extra files ( -> add them to
debian-edu-config).  If some script need to run during installation to
dynamically adjust the setup at install time, a combination of these
might be needed.

When changes are done to the packages in svn, one of us with upload
right can upload it into our test repository to get new ISOs for
testing.

I'm happy to answer quick questions on IRC.

Happy hacking,