Re: Gosa vs. CipUX

Hi,

Klaus Knopper wrote:
[...]

> I believe that the CipUX developers do use a version management system
> that is publically available, like most free software projects, and
> probably don't want to duplicate or completely migrate to another
> platform... Well, we discussed that earlier, too. I don't think using
> SVN at a specific place is a requirement for integration.

It is.

It seems that you still do not understand (the purpose of) the
Skolelinux SVN - it is for building the CD/DVD.

Please check it out.

Play with it.

It is not intended to put the source code of CipUX SVN into the
Skolelinux SVN!

If you have still problems to understand it in February, we can have
a longer talk about it at the international Developer Gathering in
Zweibruecken and we can dig into the Skolelinux SVN together.

[...]

Best Regards
Christian