Revert Debian Edu profile question ie drop Minimal from default set?

Almost two months ago, I changed the Debian Edu profile question to
include the Minimal profile in the default set of installable profiles
(it used to only be available in expert mode).

The goal was to gain more experience with adding this extra option
before deciding if it should be kept in the default set or not.

The old set was like this:

  Main Server, Workstation, Roaming Workstation, Thin Client Server,
  Standalone

the new set is like this:

  Main Server, Workstation, Roaming Workstation, Thin Client Server,
  Standalone, Minimal

What is your view on this?  Should I revert the change or should we
keep it as it is?

Happy hacking,