Re: workstation boots but can't find kstartupconfig and OpenDNS setup?

Nigel,
  Thanks; I have the diskless workstation (actually it has a 2G SSD which I'm not using) on the 1st NIC of Tjener. I'll try your suggestions; renaming it static00 in lwat will be my first try!
   I've gone through LDAP to see where PowerDNS' DNS nameservers go, but just can't seem to figure it out. Strangely, I can access some sites including google and email. Quite puzzling.
All the best,
David