Swedish

Hi guys!

Im a 29 year old guy who atm study to become a IT coordinator, so basically spend all my time at the computer :)
Noticed we dont have a swedish part for translations or the website.
This is a really good project that i fell for, ability to introduce this to schools and help them all save some money and they will get an awesome out of the box experience.

So count me in for as many parts you like, as long as i have someone that can mentor me trough the start.

Best Regards

Fredrik

--
Contact