Re: svn statistics

On 00:45 Sun 31 Oct     , Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Samstag, 30. Oktober 2010, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 06:20:25PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > >following Gregor Herrmanns statistics of the svn usage of the perl
> > >packaging group, I used his script to generate stats about Debian Edu:
> >
> > Interesting.
> >
> > Do you have a reference to those scripts you are referring to?
>
> alioth:~holger/bin and alioth:~gregoa/bin
>
> > Perhaps these stats by Xavier is interesting too (especially when he
> > finishes refining and makes available his scripts as he mentioned at the
> > end of the thread is intended within a month):
> > http://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20101021150702.GA10279@Master
>
> Gregor gave me that pointer too, but I didnt consider those stats to be so
> interesting for us. (We have way less packages, etc.)

Before getting in, Im trying to think in flexible way so that my work could be
used by lot of debian packaging team to gather statistics. Ill let you know when
I have something working so you can try it with debian-edu.

One of the point I wanted to raise in the perl team is to make some statistics
and evolution of perl pacjages that are maintained under the perl compared to
packages that are not. This is not relevant here.

But I think some bugs and lintian statistics could maybe be nice for the
debian-edu team.

Last but not the least, the plan is to automate this to gather evolution
statistics with monthly snapshot of the team and provide graphs.

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>
GNU/Linux Debian Developer - http://www.debian.org/