Re: svn statistics

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 06:20:25PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
following Gregor Herrmanns statistics of the svn usage of the perl packaging group, I used his script to generate stats about Debian Edu:

Interesting.

Do you have a reference to those scripts you are referring to?

Perhaps these stats by Xavier is interesting too (especially when he finishes refining and makes available his scripts as he mentioned at the end of the thread is intended within a month): http://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20101021150702.GA10279@Master

 - Jonas